Bellroy Premium leather cases added to our product line up.
CMI Accessories is proud to be the new Australian distributor for Bellroy (mobile accessories). Their range of premium leather phone cases will be available for the launch of the new iPhone’s due later this year.
Bellroy originated 10 years ago, when a team of product designers and engineers realised they could re-engineer the standard wallet to help people carry everything they needed in less space and avoid the dreaded back pocket bulge. Since then they have expanded their product range to also include backpacks, folios, pouches, wallets, key covers and a selection of tablet and phone accessories all designed with their mission in mind – to help the world carry better.
“We are proud to welcome Bellroy to our portfolio. It’s been a pleasure to work with an Australian owned company who take such pride in their workmanship, sustainable practices and quality management” – Enzo Carrara (Director, CMI Accessories)
• Australian owned company founded in 2010 in Bells Beach, Victoria.
• The name ‘Bellroy’ is a merging between Bells Beach and Fitzroy, where Bellroy splits their offices and their time between.
• Part of B Corp since 2015 – Bellroy is rated highly for limiting impact on the environment, campaigning for animal welfare and giving to effective charities.
• They select materials based on a balance of functionality, durability and their ability to age gracefully. They’re also committed to making them environmentally sustainable and to pursuing recycled woven fabrics that keep excess plastics out of landfill (and oceans)
• Only use environmentally certified leathers
• All products are backed by an impressive 3-year warranty
Leading the way to better leather
Bellroy is leading the way towards better practices in the leather supply chain. Their general counsel Sarah Nichols, is the inaugural chair of the Leather Working Group’s, Animal Welfare Group, pushing for improved traceability and animal welfare standards. All leathers used by Bellroy are environmentally certified and sourced only from gold-rated Leather Working Group tanneries
– Find out more in their article “The Language of Leather”
For more information on Bellroy visit www.bellroy.com